||203, 300, 600 DPI
|Max. Print Width
|Maximum Print Speed
||Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer
|Maximum Ribbon Length
|Printer Control Language
Zebra’s durable ZT400™ Series printers are designed for years of performance in a wide array of applications. Building on the field-proven reliability of the Z Series™, ZT400 Series printers feature advancements in print speed, print quality and connectivity options.
Simple to Operate
Designed for ease of use, ZT400 Series printers offer an intuitive icon-based LCD graphical user interface and easy supplies loading. And, they include standard USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth® connectivity. Expanded RFID capacities deliver greater tracking abilities, deeper visibility and enterprise insights.
The ZT400 Series is offered in both 4" and 6" models and comes standard with an extensive set of advanced features that ensure your printer investment will always meet your needs, now and in the future. Constructed using an all-metal frame and bi-fold door, these printers are designed to easily fit in space-constrained environments. ENERGY STAR® qualified, they save you money throughout their lifecycle.
Easy to Integrate and Manage:
Featuring Zebra’s Link-OS® environment — an innovative operating system combining a powerful Multiplatform Software Development Kit (SDK) and software applications—ZT400 Series printers are easy to integrate, manage and maintain from any location around the globe.
Designed to Grow With Your Evolving Business Needs
ZT400 Series printers feature increased processing capabilities and an open operating architecture providing flexibility to support your evergrowing and changing application requirements.
Featuring the Link-OS Cloud Connect application, these printers can connect to the Cloud directly and securely, forwarding data from any port.
Access Information at a Touch
With the Link-OS Print Touch™ app, you can pair ZT400 Series printers to NFC-enabled devices with a simple tap, giving you immediate access to the data you need, including Zebra how-to videos and product support.
Designed to grow with your evolving business needs:
- Expand your printing readiness through an exceptional range of media capabilities and media delivery options.
- Customize your printer to match your current and future business needs with end-user-installable media handling options.
- Standard Serial, USB, Ethernet and Bluetooth features — as well as two open media slots — allow you to utilize non-standard connectivity options.
- Expanded RFID capabilities are easy to install and simple to use
- Ensure quality output for small-label applications with high-resolution printing capabilities.
Effortless to Integrate:
- USB host port enables simple printer configuration by easily transferring data from a USB flash drive via mirroring and expanded mapped-drive memory capabilities.
- Virtual Devices apps enable Link-OS printers to support well-known legacy and competitor printer languages — in addition to ZPL® and EPL™*— for a future-proofed investment.
Easy to Operate
- Dynamic QR codes provide on-demand, web-based support to resolve printer errors quickly.
- “Made for iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®” certified, these printers also support Android™ and Windows® devices via Multiplatform SDK apps.
- Print Touch-enabled Link-OS printers offer web page launching features using Near Field Communication (NFC), making it easy to access Zebra’s extensive knowledge base of how-to videos and product support.
- Lighted media and ribbon paths make it easy to see inside the printer, even in poorly lit environments.